First of all, "bolt pattern" is defined in our article Wheel Tech 101: Measurements. Put simply, it's a measurement -- often written like "5x114.3" -- that tells you two things:
- The "5" tells you how many bolt holes the wheel has, and
- The "114.3" indicates the diameter of the bolt circle (see Wheel Tech 101 for more on that).
Note: if a wheel has two listed bolt patterns, it is NOT an OEM wheel; all OEM wheels only have one bolt pattern.
This article provides a comprehensive listing of Plymouth bolt patterns. Check out ourÂ other Fitment articles for other brands.
If you are looking for a particular Year/Model, please take the following steps:
- Press the [CTRL] key and the [F] key at the same time ([CMD] + [F] if you're a Mac user).
- A search box will open (usually at the bottom or top of your browser).
- Type in the MODEL that you are looking for (i.e. "Sundance").
- When you find your model, look at the header immediately above to make sure you're in the right Year for that Model.
5 x 4 (same as 5 x 100)
1986-1995 Voyager 4 Cylinder
If you are shopping for wheels, please visit us at:
www.LAWHEEL.com or call
1-800-584-2832 (toll free in the U.S.) or (818)-626-8867
For more info:
- See this article at eBay's Guides & Reviews